Millennium Research Bursary
Click on the links to view or download articles. Some of the files are in PDF format - you may need Adobe Acrobat to read them. You can download Adobe Acrobat here.
- Learning Routes for Practitioners: Skills and Knowledge for Adult Guidance Work
- August 2005
- Lande Wolsey, Careers Service, Queen Margaret University College and Joy Clark, Continuing Education, East Lothian Council. NAEGA millennium bursary report investigates the routes taken by adult guidance practitioners into this field of work, and how they acquired their professional skills and knowledge.
- Download: learning-routes.pdf [99kb]
- What Impact Does Pre-Entry Guidance have on Student Success?
- November 2002
- Joy Boyle. NAEGA millennium bursary report into a study which tracked a cohort of students in Kingdom College, who were given pre-entry guidance, to see if this guidance impacted on their choices and ultimate success.
- Download: pre-entry-guidance.pdf [50kb]