LSIS Policy Update 2010 No. 9
Posted: 12 September 2010
Welcome to LSIS Policy Update 2010 Number 9, compiled by Angela Nartey. This edition covers the period 19 August to 8 September. Highlights include:
- Review of offender learning: call for evidence;
- Michael Gove speaks on education reform;
- Update of schools converting to academies and Free School proposals;
- Go ahead for merger of three Scottish colleges; and
- Consultation on the public sector Equality Duty: promoting equality through transparency.