NAEGA is a practitioner organisation run by members for members. We bring together individuals and organisations providing adult guidance across the UK. Our members work in many settings including IAG providers, further and higher education, community education, libraries, careers services, the armed forces, voluntary organisations, employer bodies and telephone advice lines.
- Conference presentations
- The keynote and workshop presentations from our 2010 conference are now available to download.
Read All About It
- NAEGA Annual Report 2010
- Our 2010 annual report, 'Guidance Professionals: valued and valuable', is now available to download.
- An adult guidance service: a NAEGA position statement
- NAEGA welcomes the launch of the Government's new Next Step adult careers service. For us it represents the culmination of thirty years of campaigning, experimenting and development work by our Association and its members.
- Policy news updates
- Policy news updates from LSIS can be found in our news section.
- Brief Guides from LSIS
LSIS produces regular Brief Guides summarising developments in the learning and skills fields.
- LLUK documents
- Lifelong Learning UK Career Guidance project team has published a series of documents.
If you are a NAEGA member you will find more online resources and information and be able to share comments with other NAEGA members in the members area. Not a member yet? Join NAEGA now.