skip to content
- East Midlands
- Covers Northamptonshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Rutland and the unitary authorities of Derby, Leicester and Nottingham.
- Read article: east-midlands
- East of England
- Covers Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex and the unitary authorities of Luton, Peterborough, Southend-on-Sea and Thurrock.
- Read article: east-of-england
- Covers the 32 London boroughs and the City of London.
- Read article: london
- North East
- Covers Northumberland, Durham and the unitary authorities of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Gateshead, Sunderland, Hartlepool, Redcar and Cleveland, Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough and Darlington.
- Read article: north-east
- North West
- Covers Cumbria, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside.
- Read article: north-west
- South East
- Covers Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and the unitary authorities of Milton Keynes, Southampton, Portsmouth, Brighton and Hove, and the Isle of Wight.
- Read article: south-east
- South West
- Covers Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, the Isles of Scilly and the unitary authorities of South Gloucestershire, Bristol, North Somerset and Bath, North East Somerset, Poole and Bournemouth.
- Read article: south-west
- West Midlands
- Covers Shropshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the unitary authorities of Hereford, Stoke-on-Trent, Telford & Wrekin, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Birmingham, Solihull and Coventry.
- Read article: west-midlands
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- Covers North Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire and the unitary authorities of York, Bradford, Leeds, Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Kingston-upon-Hull, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
- Read article: yorkshire-and-humberside
go to navigation